before i wassearcingbirdnestsfromtheground and above, but recentlythese miracles have cometo me. itismagicof nature, i believe!on mylastbird mail (blog post) i waswriting about mybeautifulfind, a warbler'snest?. Well, yesterday i feltthat i needed to go tothatnest and look if thelittlebirdieswould have hatchedalready. when i peekedinsideofthatnest, i found a littlecreaturewithoutfeathers, justlittle bit soft fur, which i believeturnstofeathers.today i wentto look thenestagain, and found more littlecreatureshatched. oh, thatsightwhentheythought i was a birdmother and theyopenedtheirlittlebeaks for me.
seeingtheseweenestlingsissurely anmiracle!...more bird mail cominglater...
thank you for your notes! i do love these little wee ones and i am sad to leave in town, where i can not see them. hopefully they are still nestlings when i come back next time.
Hello, I am Delila from Finland. I own a little business called Pine Woods Home, where I sell vintage and jewelries inspired by a home in the woods. I am also a woodland jewelry maker at Woodland Jewelries Etsy shop. I am a gardener and love to live in a earthy way. I love tea, fairy tales, folklore, letter writing, books, adore the woodland.
So lovely and sweet. you always find the magical, enchanting side of nature. Good to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteDiane,
ReplyDeletethank you for your notes!
i do love these little wee ones and i am sad to leave in town, where i can not see them. hopefully they are still nestlings when i come back next time.
joy,
Delila